E-JUICE MAY BE ORDERED WITH NICOTINE WHICH IS BOTH HIGHLY TOXIC AND VERY ADDICTIVE. KEEP WELL AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. E-JUICE IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE USED WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, E-CIGARS, E-PIPES OR VAPORIZERS. NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Nicotine, in its pure form, when taken in high enough doses can kill. It is classified as a poison.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS AROUND YOU, PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY WHERE THE TERM E-JUICE REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
Please treat our nicotine e-juice with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following safety advice:
- Keep e-juice/cartridges locked up, out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately in case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, see a doctor immediately.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
Guidance / Advice
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Danger of serious damage to health
- Very toxic by inhalation in high doses (we recommend using 24mg or less)
- Very toxic when in contact with skin
- Very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensation/ irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child
- Vapor from E-juice may cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Vapor from E-juice may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- E-juice is very toxic to aquatic organisms
- E-juice may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek medical advice
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice
- Both the container and the E-juice contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment
- Use appropriate containment for your E-juice, to avoid environmental contamination
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the following instructions for use:
- E-juice is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18
- Keep your electronic smoking device locked away at all times
- In the event E-juice is swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately, from a trained medical professional
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both man and the environment
- All nicotine cartridges and E-juice must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child, could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately without delay.
The electronic cigarette will not magically cure a smoker's addiction to nicotine. Instead the electronic cigarette serves a similar purpose as a tobacco cigarette - it delivers its user nicotine, but just in a slightly different manner.
Important Note: We are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products or provide medical advice. Please consult your doctor for any medical questions